A conversation with...

14:35 Liliana Teixeira 0 Comments

Nuno


If you know this guy, you will agree with my following statement: He is the weirdest person I have ever met! 
The most unexpected things come out of his mouth and he always looks like he doesn't care about the world around him. He can be the most social and antisocial person, by talking with everyone on the street but never calling anyone. Despite all that, he is a great friend and, most importantly, a great and creative mind. 
I miss the time I would knock on his window to invite him for coffee. Now, we have both got out of college and rarely see each other. But I am happy and fortunate to know if I call him, he will be there for me and will do everything to make me laugh.
He can be the weirdest, but he is also the kindest person that I know.

 "I am hobo chic.
For the play I am rehearsing for, I will be a homeless person. So I didn't shower for a week and begged for money on the streets. A guy actually confused me for his dealer."
 "Do not confuse the basic concepts with the application principles."
 "I am sure God is gay.
Why would he create such pretty flowers and the zika virus?"
"Some people call it abbs. I call it to try to suck your own dick and fail."
"There was 2014, thesis and 2016.
2015 didn't exist in my life."

0 comentários: