A conversation with...

10:13 Liliana Teixeira 1 Comments

Sara

She is one of the most beautiful, intelligent, funny and friendly people that I know. I am so proud of everything that she has achieved in life.
She is one of the reasons why I have started this blog. When she started hers, she asked me to take photos of her. I liked the results so much that inspired me to start my own blog and to do this post. 
Thanks Sara for encouraging me to start this project.
"Fashion is a lady who likes to recycle."
"Don’t look too much in the mirror, take confidence and go out."
"Recently I have started to look at these plants as a sheet of paper. I can draw, write, imagine ... but I can not knead if I want to continue to use it in my life."
"The capacity that each one has to give the best you can to someone - Conviction of trust."
"Contemplation is key to achieve tranquility."
"I will be an eternal observer of the world."
"Coffee has been one of the greatest saviors of human bustle and one of the best excuses to live endless afternoons around a table with whom we love."
"Coffe reveals the personality of who drinks it, by the way it’s taken."
"Simplicity is addictive."
Check out her blog: http://www.kalimera-concept.com/

1 comentário: