A conversation with...

08:36 Liliana Teixeira 0 Comments

Mafalda

She is the prove that friends are the family we choose. After discovering we had the same university godfather, we become "cousins" and inseparable friends.
She is also the living prove that models/ pageant girls are not only beautiful but also intelligent. She has always done this kind of works while studying at the university, and she was always successful in both fields. She has traveled the world with her modeling but also with her promising scientific career. I admire what she has accomplished in life.

"I have always thought that life is not worth it if we do what we are expected to." 
"I have been doing modeling jobs since 17. There were few who supported me. They thought I was going to get lost in that world. That only gave me strength to continue. Not satisfied, I have decided to participate in the Miss Portugal. I was one of the finalists." 
"I got the opportunity to go to South Corea for a pageant. I had to study for an exam during the flight and I have passed it. I still had to put up with the professor's laughter when I told her I was a Miss."
"There were people who called me crazy. If I was normal, life wouldn't be funny."
"When you do something you like, nothing is impossible."




0 comentários: