A conversation with...

08:49 Liliana Teixeira 0 Comments

My Dad


There is none I look up the most than my dad. I know this is cliché, but he is definitely the best father in the world. Everything I do is to make him proud, to be the daughter he raised me to be. 
We are terribly similar, not only in our features but also in our way of thinking and our behaviour. We constantly enter in healthy discussions to see who is the most right about a certain subject. We definitely drive my mom crazy, which has a huge patience for the both of us. 
Every time I look at him, I can see myself in the mirror, I see everything I want to accomplish in life and the kind of parent I want to be to my future kids. I know I am what I am due to all the effort and sacrifices that he and my mom made for me. I hope to never disappoint them and always be their little pride. 
Love you dad, happy father's day.

 "I think everyone can be better than they are, but there are also people that have more than they deserve. I know that I don't have a higher education because my parents never had the possibilities to finance me and my brothers' studies. That is why I have raised you to be better than me."

 "It's so good to have the family by your side. Being apart from your family creates an empty space inside of you. Being apart from you during 1 year and a half was the most difficult time of my life."
"I can't say that I love my job, but it's something that I am proud of because I worked hard to get where I am. I have decided to be a policeman to provide the best that I could for my family."
"My father was a man ahead of his time, but he never had the opportunity to show his potential. Everyone respected my father and was his friend. I always look up to my dad, it's sad that you never met him."

0 comentários: