Where to go next?

04:55 Liliana Teixeira 0 Comments


Although I haven't been in that many countries, I had a lot of amazing experiences and memories worth of preserving. 
I have recently bought a scratch map, which made me remember all the special moments I have had in the past 6 years of traveling. But also, it got me thinking which would be my next trip.
I am a travel addicted. Whenever I go somewhere, I almost never sleep. I try to experience everything that the city can offer, either by day or by night. I am always going around, trying to take a pick of all the monuments, visit some museums, walking on the streets and have nice talks in the local bars and restaurants.
2015 was the year that I traveled the most. I have been in Portugal and Belgium (of course), but also in the Netherlands, Luxemburg, France and Germany. This is one of the perks of living in Belgium: you can easily go to some of the most important European capitals by train or bus. Before, I had only visited Spain and Italy. 
So now I wonder, where should I go next? 
Brussels - Belgium
Amsterdam - Nederlands
Paris - France
Lisbon - Portugal

Berlin - Germany
Luxemburg
 Any ideas which country should I scratch next?





0 comentários: