The Beginning

03:15 Liliana Teixeira 3 Comments

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

I have to say this is not the first time I put myself in front of the computer and decide to start a Blog. Two were the tries but they have never become successful, mostly because I didn't put much effort into it.
The truth is I was never sure if people would bother to listen to me and if they would ever find my experiences interesting. I have decided to make this blog because too many are the things I want to share, and platforms as Facebook or Instagram don't allow me to do it properly. 

Besides being a biotechnologist and a self-diagnosed geek, I am a photography lover. My camera is a constant element in my life and in my purse. I take it mostly everywhere, as a way to capture all the precious moments that I have been presented with. 
So this is not a photography blog, or a life-style, or a travel one. Let's say it's a happy combination of these tree.
I sincerely hope you enjoy the time you spend here.


The first picture was taken by my dear friend Yana Klv. Check her photography page:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/134782045@N05

3 comentários:

  1. Não te preocupes que eu vou gostar muito de seguir a combinação dessas três coisas. Beijinhos e escreve imenso para eu ter o gosto de ler *

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Não te preocupes que eu vou gostar muito de seguir a combinação dessas três coisas. Beijinhos e escreve imenso para eu ter o gosto de ler *

    ResponderEliminar